Lexical and phraseological, grammatical and pronouncing rules of modern Russian literary language
1. Correct the error associated with the use of verbal participle phrases.
1. Thinking vacation plans, I was most attracted to the Crimea.
2. I think that, after graduating from university, my dream will come true.
3. Sitting in the studio, different thoughts crawl into my head.
4. The trading floor was cleared of people, for fear that the ceiling would collapse.
5. play the role of a strong woman, the actress began to offer a similar role.
2. Read these abbreviations, then restore full
a composite name that they represent. Shelf reduced
the name in the context, identify their tribal affiliation.
MIC, the KGB, the UN, CHP, PBX, IMF, UNESCO.
3. Write down the error corrected (if necessary).
1. Ontario is located on the northern border of the United States.
2. Chile joined the initiative last latinoame¬rikanskih countries.
3. The gold-rimmed pince-nez lying on the desktop.
4. Kilimanjaro has always attracted a huge number of tu¬ristov.
5. The teacher told how the military-industrial lobby.
4. Download all proposals, writing words, the combination of quantity.
1. The range of goods is replenished monthly 300-400 to name ... 2. From 16592 subtract 11090. 3. From 1275 the most important objects were introduced only 856. 4. The estimated cost of the second stage of the channel is more than 455 million. 5. The train arrived with 275 participants.
5. Correct the errors associated with the misuse of numerals
1. Before the half dealers exceeded the original price.
2. dove appeared rings on both legs.
3. Steamboat waited only four women.
4. The classes were not both sisters.
5. The mound was constructed with the help of two bulldozers.
6. Ivanov granted leave of twenty-two days.
6. Edit the phrase, identify the type of lexical errors.
1. The workers returned to work again in September. 2. Many of the old intelligentsia after the revolution emigrated abroad. 3. These successes - a consequence of improved agricultural techniques of cultivation of agricultural crops. 4. He was a little on the preparation of half an hour. 5. It is necessary to expand the horizons of students.
7. Remove the speech errors in the proposals, qualify them.
1. We need to take into account the fact of time. 2. Selective commission completed its work. 3. Nostalgia for homeland haunted him all his life. 4. According to informed sources, will be signed "Agreement on national accord." 5. In contrast to the formation of business in the nineteenth century, was distinguished identity and nationality, business of the twentieth century is a more mixed picture. 6. Risk sewing garments in Ivanovo for subsequent sale in the CIS countries was too great.
8. Make a phrase with data Paronyms.
Methodological - methodical;
Misprint - evasion;
Reporting - clear;
Teachable - friendly;
Executive - representative;
Presentation - giving;
Diplomatic - tactical;
Technical - technically;
Lucky - good;
Master's - hardware.
9. Correct the error in the use of stable combinations.
1. Consideration should be given the highest importance to the fight against crime. 2. A special place should be given to activities for the protection of nuclear power plants are not by accident. 3. The name of Professor Sklifosovsky played great importance in the history of the oldest Moscow hospital. 4. Now it is important to recognize the role that took the church in society. 5. handicraft industry in the national economy played a special significance.
10. Correct these proposals, drawing attention to the distortion of the grammatical forms of the components set phrases, to replace them unjustified pretexts
1. At the opening of the new telecentre its director said with satisfaction, that the journalists arrived in the regiment. 2. In pol
4. The party's put two questions. 5. The Visitor and left nothing for swallowed. 6. When I found out that the building will retain the bakery, my soul was relieved.
11. Write sentences using the correct form of the proper names given in brackets.
1. These books were sent to students (Mark and Ian Goikhman). 2. The actor sang beautiful verses (Rodríguez Larreta). 3. The concert featured works (Bulat Okudzhava). 4. Husband and wife (Brown) opened a small cafe in the city center. 5. New product (Heinrich and Thomas Mann) was released in large quantities. 6. The Court convicted (Kravchunas Arvid H.).
12. Record noun given in parentheses, in an appropriate case form.
1. How many (dresses) do you need? 2. I bought the whole garden tools, other than (the rake). 3. Above the swamp circling couple (herons). 4. How many (shares) of the inheritance you have received? 5. In our city a lot (Georgian, Turkmen, Uzbeks, Roma, Ossetians).
13. The image of the form nominative plural nouns following.
Accountant, age, evening, monogram, a pile of choice, the contract, the director, the doctor, the dean, the huntsman, the gutter, pearls, inspector, engineer, boat, condenser, bell, dome, lapel, physician, lecturer, master, month, number, District, warrant officer, a passport, a cook, a cellar, a train, a professor, a syllable, a watchman.
14. Arrange the accent in words. If in doubt, refer to dictionaries. Note the position of the stress in these words:
Sting, gasoline pipe, beliefs, reproduce, carbonated, gas pipeline, a dispensary, production, contract, cork, sign, spoiled, confession, exhaust, quarter, pantry, costume, beautiful maneuver pipeline, newborn, slaver, guardianship, wholesale, inform, understanding, remembering, libel precedent urge to take.
No feedback yet