I. pronouncing norms of Russian literary language
1. Arrange the emphasis in the following words:
(From) the pampered
(From) to indulge
(IP) to draw
shaved (to keep drafts)
at the same time
give a bonus
kiss the cup
orphan (plural) orphans
(Monetary) means Customs
2. Explain the importance omógrafov (words with different accents), making them the phrase:
Armor - Armor
book - book
a vision - a vision
wrinkle - wrinkle
Report - Rapport
acuity - sharpness
spark - a spark
fagot - fagot
pickled - pickled laurel - bay
Iris - Iris
typical - typical
Development - development - development
language - a language
College - College
real estate - real estate
clubs - clubs
transition - transition
3. Is it possible to variant pronunciation spelling "CHN" in these following words? Write down the words in the appropriate column of the table.
Only pronounced [CHN] pronounced only [SHN] and pronounced [CHN] and [SHN]
1. Brown 1. 1 each heart ... ..
Bakery, of course, milk, boring, purpose, fiddling, cream, eggs, laundry, yeast, barley, Ilinichna, birdhouse, messy, candlestick, everyday, selёdochny, bachelorette party, maid, buckwheat, dishonest, pepper, match, at the finish.
4. What are the words for emphasis pronounced ['o] ("e"), in which - [' e] ("e")? Pronunciation of words allows any options?
pronounced ['o] ("e") is pronounced [' e] ("e") is pronounced ['o] and [' e]
1 ... 1 ... 1 ...
Sting, hairless, pale, fallen trees, grenadier, edinoplemenny, bile, perch, zatsvetshy, pharynx, past year, past the blood, crossbill, maneuvers, pronouns, named at the same time ward, settled, the island convict deflorate, solvent connected, lost in thought, lost to the platform, preventing, glowing, modern, lye.
5. From the data below nouns form the shape of the genitive singular and plural forms, set up the accent:
Bow, bandage, coat of arms, goulash, door, rod, umbrella, shred, convening, cake, scarf, font port.
2. Lexical rules of Russian literary language
6. With the
5. Can I ask: Who is your mother works? Why is that?
6. Is said: Today we go to the spouse in the movie? Why is that?
7. Is it possible to ask a few urban schools teachers of foreign languages \u200b\u200borganized by the International Friendship Club? Why is that? The words are different teacher, a teacher and a teacher?
8. As you would call a man on his birthday? What is the difference between words and newborn birthday? Who is the hero of the day?
7. Identify the errors of word. Correct the sentences.
1. After the war it was necessary to build the destroyed economy. 2. All the children terribly happy. 3. This issue is devoted serious importance. 4. Most of his free time he spends on the tennis court. 5. It is necessary to multiply the rate of forage. 6. Much attention will be given to improvement of the city. 7. Most half of the game has already passed. 8. The overwhelming majority of those present to understand this topic.
8. Analyze (explain) the reasons for the lack of informativeness of proposals and edit them.
1. Flat for rent with a child. 2. Eighty blind old lady goes into the shed for firewood on a wire. 3. In the first month of life the children go for a walk on his hands only. 4. A woman was awarded fifty percent of her husband. 5. Students who have passed the pressure and welding, can sign up for cutting. 6. shipped from a helicopter on the road.
9. Which of the following phrases entrenched in the language and become valid and which are perceived to be excessive and does not correspond to the normal language? (For information, refer to the dictionary of foreign words and a dictionary of the Russian language difficulties.)
Appropriate language normally substandard
1 ... 1 ...
Information message, evening serenade, the timing of time, a patriot of his homeland, exhibits, folklore, print books, free vacancy, price list, the autobiography of life, a monument, professional colleagues, dimensions, lead leader interior, unusual phenomenon, Matter of fact, the period of time enormous machine, the response counterattack progress forward, a strange paradox, the demobilization of the army.
10. These proposals below indicate the types of speech redundancy. Edit proposals if pleonasm and tautology should be eliminated.
1. Passengers traveling on tickets or documents for the right to free travel, pay the freight charge for each piece of baggage on a common basis. 2. Athletes plant can not boast of achievements in sport. 3. Igor was discharged from the army, and came to our factory. Plumbing he began to learn from the most elementary basics. 3. In the icy cold and cold, Paul works on construction of the narrow-gauge railway. 4. In the further development of the plot we can expect a lot of surprises and interesting surprises. 5. When people cooperate and work together, they should mutually respect each other, be mutually careful, warning, empathetic. 6. She cried and was in no hurry to wipe his tears. 7. What the judge will want to be accused? (Subject of a newspaper article.)
11. Restore paronimic couples, explain the meaning of each word, make him the phrase:
the fact -
dress - learn -
title - romantic
diplomat - the student - a graduate student;
flowery - color - flower - Colorful
Traveler - Travelers
Traveler - a person who is on a business trip (seconded expert).
Travel - related to the corporate traveler (travel expenses)
12. Correct the mistakes made by mixing paronyms:
Total: 26 jobs
No feedback yet